Contraindications and steps for installing veneers
A snow-white smile is an important part of the image of a modern successful person. If you are not 100% satisfied with your teeth, do not despair, look into Ameldental, they know exactly how to help you. Seek help from professionals who will make your smile attractive and beautiful. Veneers are ideal for this purpose.
Why do you need veneers?
They are often chosen as a quick, reliable and effective way to correct external imperfections. The teeth can have an ugly shape, microcracks, enamel chips, age spots from smoking, regular use of coloring products (red wine, tea, coffee) can be present on them. The enamel becomes darker with age as it becomes thinner. If you are faced with any of the above, do not worry – quality veneers will return your smile to its former attractiveness and dazzling shine.
They are thin onlays that are attached to the outer surface of the tooth. The minimum thickness is 0.3 mm. It can be more, it all depends on the task at hand. The veneer protects the tooth from aggressive environmental influences, looks very aesthetically pleasing and natural. They can be applied to individual teeth or to the entire smile area.
Stages of installing veneers
The creation of a beautiful smile takes place in several stages. To begin with, the patient is offered to undergo a complete examination, which will assess the condition of the oral cavity.
Після цього будуть виконані наступні пункти:
- Selection of the appropriate shape, size and color for future designs.
- Preparatory procedures – treatment, removal of old fillings, soft grinding.
- Taking digital impressions using a 3D scanner.
- Installation of temporary overlays.
- Disinfection and coating with special “glue”.
- Final fixation on the teeth.
Contraindications for installing veneers
It is worth remembering that this procedure is not for everyone. Sometimes a tooth can be severely damaged and it is simply impossible to install a veneer on it. In such cases, the doctor may suggest the patient to install a crown. Depulpation can also interfere with veneer placement.
Experts do not recommend putting them if you have:
- serious gum disease;
- severe malocclusion.
In difficult cases, it is necessary to undergo the treatment recommended by a specialist in advance, or use other methods of restoring aesthetic appeal.
Why install veneers at Ameldental?
The installation of veneers requires special skill and dexterity, so it is better to entrust it to professionals. With us you will always get a predictable result, since the best specialists will work with you.
The advantages of working with us:
- in our clinic we have all methods of restoration: composite, ceramic, photopolymer;
- we work with unique ceramic veneers of the E.Max system, which has been recognized as the best in the world;
- our veneers have an impeccable appearance, they look like natural teeth, their color does not change over time;
- you do not have to subject your teeth to strong grinding;
- with proper care, E.Max will serve the patient for about 20-30 years.
Any aesthetic dental restoration by our doctors is a real art. The innovative materials we use create a natural look. Your smile will be perfect, just trust us!